Global and local firms are impacted today by diverse factors which influence their decision making and, performance all over the world. Executives who run these companies need to develop competences to make decisions around projects development, financing and implementation.
Our Executive Education for Talent Management Program combines strategic frameworks and fundamentals to give our participants hands-on learning tools which are a convergence of traditional and digital theory and practice.
Our programs include a solid organizational net for international knowledge sharing creating a global platform for sharing lessons learned and relevant experiences. These activities are developed together with worldwide institutions with which our university has subscribed agreements and strategic alliances.
- Develop knowledge and abilities needed to promote local and international projects.
- Promote a deep and wide knowledge of the different project stages and business decisions associated.
- Understand project financing structures and worldwide available resources.
- Provide new generation of analytical tools for project control and promotion of leaders project mind.
- Develop a participants networking with a diverse group of business peers attending the program.
Who should attend our Corporate and Business program?
- Vice presidents of engineering, manufacturing, and technology, Directors of project, business development managers, Engineering and R&D program managers, Chief project engineers, Project leaders.
Program Highlights and Course Structure
- Project Integration
Managing complex technical projects is a huge integration effort at many levels. Purpose of this module is to develop required processes to assure that project elements are coordinated through an execution plan from start up to implementation.
- Scope Management
Apply project management concepts for scope objective and requirement definition and creation of the work breakdown structure and identification of the key groups in charge of project development.
- Cost, resources and schedule
Formulate plans for project schedule and budget management using innovative tools for activity and resources assignment across the project. This module includes key performance indicators for project objective control.
- Human Resources and Acquisitions
Formulate plans for human talent recruitment during the project, logistic, services, community approaches, contractors’ management and required equipment for excellent execution of project activities.
- Performance and Quality Management
Understand performance management plans including Quality Programs, Risk Management, Potential Project Changes and Communications, through application of world class project standards.
- Final Project
Participants will apply competences gained during the program through simulation of business exhibitions, and the presentation of a final project which is a paper analyzing one company human capital strategy and presenting a proposal to improved its performance.
Executive Program Key Benefits
The Executive Program for Talent Management will help you:
- Learn the latest tendencies of the major areas for Project Management and Execution.
- Identify relevant project management issues and apply practical business lessons to you own situation and organization.
- Get exposure to other executive’s vision, ideas and knowledge.
Our Executive Programs use the case method as one of the most effective tools for teaching our participants. Case studies offer a collaborative process, with multiple levels of learning, driving participants to identify relevant issues and to apply practical business lessons to their own companies. Each case provides an opportunity to study and apply innovative solutions to real problems in the business environment.
Our participants learn doing activities in the virtual classroom as well as simulations, group encounters, attending video conferences, among other very practical activities.
Please submit your application at least four (4) weeks before the program start date. Admission is based on professional achievement and organizational responsibility.
To apply you may use our on line form. We will promptly acknowledge receipt of your submission via email. In the unlikely event that an email acknowledgment is not received, please contact the Admissions Committee by email: email@example.com.
The tutorships are offer between Monday and Friday starting 6:00 p.m. The participants will have 2 synchronous tutorships meetings weekly of 4 hours each one, the days are established by the on line tutor and published in the platform.
To approve all the Modules the student must have at least 2.0 (4.0).
Diploma that is granted
Diploma in Project Management.
|I. PROJET INTEGRATION||40H|
|II. SCOPE MANAGEMENT||32H|
|III. COST, RESOURCE AND SCHEDULE||40H|
|IV. HUMAN RESOURCES AND ACQUISITIONS||40H|
|V. PERFORMANCE AND QUALITY MANAGEMENT||32H|
|VI. FINAL PROJET||16H|
Total Academic hours: 200H
Application: $ 100
Career Total Investment: $ 4.000
Financial Semester plan Non interest: Enrollment: $ 1.600 + 4 Quotes Estimated cost: $ 600