Interactive program associated with the “Global Scale of English Learning Objectives”.
Each level is designed based on the standards of Global English Language Learning Objectives (GSE). The levels are as follows:
I Basic (Level A1) Beginning
II Basic Advanced (Level A2) High Beginning
III Intermediate (Level B1) Intermediate
IV Intermediate Advanced (Level B2) High Intermediate
This program can later be articulated with the Advanced English Program aimed at achieving other Learning Objectives of English at a Global Scale.
Strengths of the program
Placement tests to locate the student in the appropriate level according to their knowledge of English, at the end of each level a post test will be performed when the student indicates to be ready to perform it.
- Customized instruction according to the needs of each student.
- Saves time and reduces stationery costs.
- The student is automatically graded and will be able to visualize their progress.
- It forms the students to be more independent.
- It allows the student to practice all the time and from any place.
- Allows automatic feedback.
- Aligned with the English Language Learning Objectives at Global Scale.
- Technical Support
- Certificate awarded by
Who is it aimed at?
- Anyone who wants to develop their communication skills in English.
- To all students.
Students may register at any time through the academic portal of Rafael Belloso Chacin University.