This program prepares students with the necessary skills and academic knowledge for management positions in various business enterprises. These career opportunities may be in areas such as accounting, finance, business administration, sales, marketing, human resources, information systems, and production or operations for the existing or emerging manager. Application of theory to practice is emphasized throughout the program. The student will be able to choose the track they want to follow.
The program has three mentions:
Human Resources, International Business, Information Technology.
Upon completion of the MSBA program, students will:
- Display competencies and knowledge in key business functional areas including accounting, finance, marketing, and management
- Possess the skills to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Work effectively and professionally in teams
- Develop an understanding of the diverse and rapidly changing global business environment
- Possess the skills to identify professional issues in a variety of contexts
- Apply decision-making techniques, using both quantitative and qualitative analysis, to management issues
- Analyze and evaluate ethical problems that occur at all levels of business decision making
- Conduct strategic analysis using both theoretical and practical applications.
Our online platform provides students with the latest tools for collaborative virtual learning environment. Each student has the opportunity to study and apply innovative solutions for the courses; collaboration between the faculty and other students; and online resources that help the student to develop the knowledge.
Our participants learn doing activities in the virtual classroom as well as simulations, group encounters, attending video conferences, among other very practical activities.
Master of Science in Business Administration.
Applicants will be considered for admission if they satisfy the following:
- Hold an acceptable baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university (Provide copy of sealed transcripts)
- Have achieved a minimum undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.0 (4.0),
- Submit a completed Admissions Application,
- Submit a $100 nonrefundable application fee,
- Submit an updated Resume,
- Submit 3 letters of professional references (non family members),
- Submit a personal statement that describes the applicant’s professional accomplishments and goals.
- Copy of valid government issued ID
- Online students must have access to the Internet
Students must have access to the Internet, Webcam and Audio (Headset and Microphone).
Intel Core2 Duo CPU 2.XX GHz o AMD. RAM 2 GB
Activated X able and unlock for Microsoft internet Explorer
Java 6.0 or superior
Intel CPU (512MB RAM or superior)
Safari Plug-ins able
Java 6.0 or superior
Kernet 2.6 or superior
X lib x11r6 or superior
C++ lib libstdc++ 6
Desktop:XFce 4.0 o posteior, KDE, Ximian, Gnome
Versión de GDK/GTK:2.0 or superior
Glib:2.0 or superior
Java 1.6 or superior
Moodle for WINDOWS
2 GB RAM
1GB space free
Browser: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet
Adobe Flash PLayer
Webcam and Microphone
Microsoft 365 for tablets and Android
Microsoft needs very few requeriments for using his office suite on Android phones: Android Kitkat 4.4c or higher and 1GB RAM or higher
The student must have at least 3.0 GPA and approve all the subjects to graduate.
45 CREDIT HOURS
Career Total Investment: $ 18.000
Credit Hours cost: $ 400