Global and local firms are impacted today by diverse factors which influence their decision making and, performance all over the world. Executives who run these companies need to develop competences to manage people within an organization and get the balance of deploying strategic global Human Resources practice with local requirements and cultural needs.
Our Executive Education for Talent Management Program combines strategic frameworks and fundamentals to give our participants hands-on learning tools which are a convergence of traditional and digital theory and practice.
Our programs include a solid organizational network for international knowledge sharing creating a global platform for sharing lessons learned and relevant experiences. These activities are developed together with worldwide institutions with which our university has subscribed agreements and strategic alliances.
- Develop knowledge and abilities needed to promote transformation processes facilitators within the organizations.
- Promote a deep and wide knowledge of the latest tendencies and benchmarking based on me¬trics y success business cases.
- Provide new generation of analytical tools, focused in specific global and local human resources issues, with the goal of improve employee’s management effectiveness.
- Develop a Human Resources Management networking with a diverse group of business peers attending the program.
Who should attend our Corporate and Business program?
- Human Resources executives and managers with at least three years of management experien¬ce from any size company, any industry, and any country.
- Operational and General Managers with responsibility for human resources-related functions.
Program Highlights and Course Structure
- Leadership Competences Development.
Analyze capacities which promote management performance for a successful talent management in order to maximize employee productivity.
- Strategic Talent Management
Analyze processes involving strategic management in order to implement Human Resources Planning within a dynamic business environment.
- Competency-based human resources management
Modern organizations have adopted this model in order to get an integral workforce development view and detect talent which improve strategic decision-making across the business. This module focuses in understanding the competencies model and its applications to allow alignment between the strategic objectives, position and employee career.
- Hiring Top Talent
Identify human resources recruitment and selection systems, understanding their principal components and strategies. This course is based on the competencies model principles.
- Compensation, training and development
Training and development professionals ensure that employees are trained and have continuous development. Also, rewards programs motivate employee performance and business competitiveness. This module is focused in presenting the latest tendencies and technological advances (programs) for compensation and benefit programs and the key tools to improve human capital career development.
- Final Project
Participants will apply competences gained during the program through simulation of business exhibitions, and the presentation of a final project which is a paper analyzing one company human capital strategy and presenting a proposal to improved its performance.
Executive Program Key Benefits
The Executive Program for Talent Management will help you:
- Learn the latest tendencies of the major areas for Human Resources Management, such as staffing, employee compensation and benefits, training, succession planning, among other.
- Identify relevant human capital management issues and apply practical business lessons to you own situation and organization.
- Get exposure to other executive’s vision, ideas and knowledge
Our Executive Programs use the case method as one of the most effective tools for teaching our participants. Case studies offer a collaborative process, with multiple levels of learning, driving participants to identify relevant issues and to apply practical business lessons to their own companies. Each case provides an opportunity to study and apply innovative solutions to real problems in the business environment.
Our participants learn doing activities in the virtual classroom as well as simulations, group encounters, attending video conferences, among other very practical activities.
Please submit your application at least four (4) weeks before the program start date. Admission is based on professional achievement and organizational responsibility.
To apply you may use our on line form. We will promptly acknowledge receipt of your submission via email. In the unlikely event that an email acknowledgment is not received, please contact the Admissions Committee by email: email@example.com.
The tutorships are offer between Monday and Friday starting 6:00 p.m. The participants will have 2 synchronous tutorships meetings weekly of 4 hours each one, the days are established by the on line tutor and published in the platform.
To approve all the Modules the student must have at least 2.0 (4.0).
Diploma that is granted
Diploma in Talent Management.
|I. LEADERSHIP COMPETENCES DEVELOMENT||24H|
|II. STRATEGIC TALENT MANAGEMENT||24H|
|III. COMPETENCY-BASED HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT||40H|
|IV. HIRING TOP TALENT||32H|
|V. TALENT DEVELOMENT||24H|
|VI. COMPENSATION, TRAINING AND DEVELOMENT||24H|
|XI. FINAL PROJECT||16H|
Total Academic hours: 200H
Application: $ 100
Career Total Investment: $ 3.040
Financial Semester plan Non interest: Enrollment: $ 1.213 + 4 Quotes Estimated cost: $ 456